CASSANDRA (Cassie) MURPHY
- 2D illustration/graphic design using Adobe Suite for animation-ready assets
- 3D design/modeling, concepting
- Writing (technical and creative), copy editing
- HTML, CSS, MS Office Suite
2D Artist + Designer, SPITE HOUSE, 2015 - 2017
- Designed and illustrated all game assets (including characters, environments, and objects) for TRUNDL.buddy and the Ghostly Wi-Filactery.
- In the span of three days, produced a game that ranked "45th Most Fun" and "52nd Overall" out of over 2,800 entries worldwide in Ludum Dare 2015. Worked with four other team members to coordinate workflows and provide files for animation and testing. Led the concepting of art assets.
Owner, KittyCassandra Illustration, 2008 - 2017
- One year after starting to paint cats, was asked to appear on Animal Planet's CATS 101 for a 2-minute feature about her collection.
- Began a new, digital collection of "pop culture" cats, which have been viewed hundreds of thousands of times via CNET, The Huffington Post, The AV Club, Amy Poehler's Smart Girls, The Critics' Choice Awards, E! Online, Reddit's front page, BuzzFeed, Nerdist, Tor.com, Threadless Tees, TeeFury, Laughing Squid, and more.
- She has been retweeted by Will Forte, Amy Poehler, and Barb from Stranger Things.
Senior Multimedia Specialist + Graphic Designer + Technical Writer, [Federal Government IT Contractor], 2009 - 2017
- Leads all visual aspects of a federal government IT project, including all graphic and web design, infographic design, video asset design and illustration, writing and copy editing, conference exhibit display design, and is the lead writer/editor of the monthly newsletter.
- Sole advisor to the government client for all user-facing art. Leads meetings, coordinates with software developers and policy to ensure accurate work. Reconciles and incorporates multiple stakeholder opinions through iterative reviews.
B.A., cum laude / The College of William & Mary / English, minor in Business Administration + Marketing / 2008
Proudly furnished upon request